Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Richard Chamberlain <ri...@sunsetandlabrea.com> on 2002/09/05 00:58:05 UTC

context creation

Hello,

Sorry for barraging the list with questions - I'm trying to migrate
quickly, so I'll hopefully quiet down in a day or so.

When I create a host and a context in that host I restart tomcat and
several other contexts appear.

For instance I create a default context (i.e. /) and on restart I get
/public_html and /secure_html.

On one of my hosts it seems to have added the context to server.xml  on
the other they appear in the tomcat administration tool but not in
server.xml.

How can I stop this from happening? I basically want to define contexts
myself.

This is with 4.1.9

Thanks,

Richard