Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by rohitajm <ro...@rediffmail.com> on 2006/08/14 13:29:45 UTC

Storing files in database instead of file system

Hello All,

I am using Slide to store data. The data is currently stored on file system.
I heard that the data can be stored on database instead of file system.

How should I proceed to store files in database? Whether some data store is
used for this?? How to configure slide for this???

Thanks

-Rohit

Re: Storing files in database instead of file system

Posted by Ha Pham <ha...@cs.utah.edu>.
I have the same question. Could any one provide the tutorial about this
issue?

I have created a database in mySQL, and run the schema in
db-schema/mySqlSchema.sql, then I don't know what I should do next. I guess:
1. Add data to the created tables
2. Change the Realm to JDBCRealm
Best,
Ha