Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Krum,Peter" <Pe...@cna.com> on 2008/04/30 22:33:43 UTC

How do you enable logging?

Peter J. Krum
Phone: 609-395-6490
Email: Peter.Krum@cna.com

"Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity
to work with the science."--Unknown

 <<Krum,Peter.vcf>>

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or
storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.

RE: How do you enable logging?

Posted by "Krum,Peter" <Pe...@cna.com>.
Ok I am using eclipse so in VM arguments I entered this
"${system_property:org.apache.poi.util.POILogger=org.apache.poi.util.Sys
temOutLogger}" but I still don't see any aditional output.  Is Correct?

Peter J. Krum

Re: How do you enable logging?

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com>.