Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Robert Chalmers <ro...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/11 04:09:17 UTC

How do I swap to MYSql - already using Moodle as well

I have Moodle and the Moodle openmeetings Plugin 1.8 I think it is
installed, and also now have openmeetings v2.xx server installed and
running.

I have tried changing the persistence.xml. Swapping mysql_persistence.xml
into place. But even though I am using the same password etc as Moodle,
it's not using the mysql database.It jJust won't start. It hangs there.
Currently the server is using the builtin DB I guess.

I've tried following the steps in the Tips&Tricks - but nope, can't make it
use that mysql database.

any ideas anyone?

Re: How do I swap to MYSql - already using Moodle as well

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello Robert, swapping may not be sufficient. You have to edit URL inside
persistence.xml to supply db credentials. That worked for me.