Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Juliet B <hi...@msn.com> on 2007/08/30 16:29:24 UTC

Re: T5: Date picker component

Hi,

i'm new to Tapestry and I tried to use DatePicker component, but I really
can't figure out how to load the component in my eclipse project. I already
searched the mailing list and find answers but it don't seem to work for me.

Can anyone explain me clearly which steps I have to follow (add to
classpath, add method to load component...) ?

Thank you !

Re: T5: Date picker component

Posted by Juliet B <hi...@msn.com>.
Ok, thanks, I just managed to pick a date ! A translator would be great...

Thanks for your help :)

Re: T5: Date picker component

Posted by Marcelo lotif <ml...@gmail.com>.

2007/8/31, Juliet B <hi...@msn.com>:

> Hi,
>
> thanks a lot Marcelo, it worked ;) I did'nt add it to my WEB-INF/lib...
>
> I have now access to the DatePicker component, but how can I know how it
> works, wich parameters are available ? I didn't manage to find any
> documentation specific to Tapestry.
>
> Any hint would be nice :)
>
> Thanks
>

> Marcelo lotif wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> > you just have to add it to your WEB-INF/lib and also add it to your
> > classpath
> > i'm using eclipse and this works for me...
> > :)
> >
> > 2007/8/30, Juliet B <hi...@msn.com>:
> >>

> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> i'm new to Tapestry and I tried to use DatePicker component, but I
> really
> >> can't figure out how to load the component in my eclipse project. I
> >> already
> >> searched the mailing list and find answers but it don't seem to work
> for
> >> me.
> >>
> >> Can anyone explain me clearly which steps I have to follow (add to
> >> classpath, add method to load component...) ?
> >>
> >> Thank you !

> >> implemented)

> > --
> > Atenciosamente,