Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Peter Haensgen <P....@intershop.de> on 2002/10/01 17:20:20 UTC

RE: Adding an EngineConfigurationFactory

In Beta 3, you can configure your engine factory in a system property:

        // register our own engine configuration factory
        System.getProperties().put("axis.EngineConfigFactory",

"com.bla.MyOwnEngineConfigurationFactory");

I hope this works in RC1 too (because I need this feature too), but I didn't
test it yet.

Peter