Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Prem Voothukota <pr...@virtusa.com> on 2019/05/14 13:44:23 UTC

Couchbase plugin

Hi Team,

Could you please provide couchbase plugin.Our project wants to integrate with couchbase which is our datasource.

Thanks,

Prem Kumar.V

________________________________

"Virtusa has been recognized as one of the top 20 global IT service providers in Everest Group's 2018 PEAK Matrix Service Provider of the Year(tm) awards; Named as an Outsourcing Leader and an All Star Company in IAOP's 2018 Global Outsourcing 100; Recognized as the Most Innovative Technology Company of the Year at the 2017 American Business Awards; Positioned as a Top 15 Sourcing Service Provider by Information Services Group (ISG)."

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.

Re: Couchbase plugin

Posted by Kunal Khatua <ku...@apache.org>.
Hi Prem

A lot of Drill's storage plugins are contributions from the community. I'm not aware of an implementation for Couchbase, but it might be worth googling around to see if there is such a personal project someone might have done.

Here is one: https://github.com/couchbaselabs/drill-couchbase-plugin [https://github.com/couchbaselabs/drill-couchbase-plugin]

The alternative would be to write one, like folks have done for Kafka and MongoDB.

~ Kunal