Posted to recruitment@openoffice.apache.org by Eric Tian <Ti...@hotmail.com> on 2020/09/27 04:18:00 UTC

Starting Introduction to Contributing to Apache OpenOffice Module

Hello,

I’m Eric Tian. I live in Vancouver and would love to help contribute to OpenOffice. Thank you and I look forward to helping.

Sincerely,

Eric Tian

Notice: Please think of the environment when printing this e-mail. The contents of this e-mail, including any attachments, files, and/or the content of the message itself, may include confidential and privileged information, if you are not the person intended to receive this e-mail, please reply explaining so and delete immediately.

Re: Starting Introduction to Contributing to Apache OpenOffice Module

Posted by Carl Marcum <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eric,

Have you reviewed the get-involved [1] and orientation page [2] yet and
do you have an area of interest?

[1] https://openoffice.apache.org/get-involved.html
[2] https://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/index.html

Thanks,