Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Nathan Hartman <ha...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/22 15:03:27 UTC

Board report due by July 1st

We are scheduled to submit our board report by July 1st.

I have created a Confluence page [1] with some initial content. Please
review and make any additions/changes/corrections.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NUTTX/July+2020

Cheers,
Nathan

Re: Board report due by July 1st

Posted by Abdelatif Guettouche <ab...@gmail.com>.
> Thanks, the changes look good. I'm away from my computer today; could you
> submit the report?

I did so.  We've still got time to change anything if need be.

Posted by Nathan Hartman <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Abdelatif Guettouche <ab...@gmail.com>.
Hi,