Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org> on 1999/12/01 10:29:08 UTC

CVS commit split off to *-cvs list instead of *dev. (resend)

Please note that the following CVS commit lists have been created

        fop-cvs, xalan-cvs and xerces-cvs.

So you will no longer see CVS postings here.

Following the CVS postings is _E_S_S_E_N_T_I_A_L_ for any developer who
wants to know what is actually happening.

We might talk on the *-dev lists, but it is only on the *-cvs list's that
you see the real work happen. The only reason we have split them off is so
that you can easier filter, and perhaps skip them while you are on the
road on low bandwith. But that is just about the only excuse :-)

I've resisted the temptation and I've NOT subscribed you all en masse.

So You'll have to do that yourself by sending mail to

        <ma...@xml.apache.org>
        <ma...@xml.apache.org>
        <ma...@xml.apache.org>

As usual. The web site is not quite updated yet. But the archive's
should work.

Unless you plead with me big time, I will not move any old CVS-* massage
in the archive.

Note that _any_ discussion about commit's should NOT happen on
the CVS lists, but on the normal *-dev list's instead.

Dw