Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rick Mann <rm...@latencyzero.com> on 2002/06/03 13:20:21 UTC

Any way to tell how many sessions exist?

I wanted to write a JSP to display server stats. I was hoping to be able to
get all the sessions, show how many there were, what their ages were, etc.
But it appears that access to the collection of sessions has been deprecated
from the Servlet 2.3 API.

Is there a way to get at this info, preferrably in a container-independent
manner? I will settle for a Tomcat-specific solution.

TIA,

--
Rick

JSP page is working for intranet not for internet

Posted by Rong Li <rl...@concerto.com>.
We have a chat system installed. The jsp is working perfectly from
intranet. However, we can not make it run from outside intranet. Anybody
has any clue about this? Configuration problem?

Thanks,

Ron

Q: Ldap/Jndi Realm under tomcat 3.3.1 ???

Posted by Milo Velt <mi...@escador.com>.
Hello,

I'm trying to configure tomcat in such a way that it uses LDAP for
authentication of users...
So far without any luck...
The tomcat documentation doesn't help me very much neither does the mail
archive or google...
The documents I found are either about version 3.2.x or 4.0x, but the
methods used for those versions don't apply to 3.3.1

Can anyone tell me how to configure tomcat 3.3.1 with LDAP
authentication ?

greetz,
Milo

RE: Any way to tell how many sessions exist?

Posted by Dennis van den Berg <dv...@xs4all.nl>.
You can use javax.sevlet.http.HttpSessionListener for this purpose.

Dennis.

I wanted to write a JSP to display server stats. I was hoping to be able to
get all the sessions, show how many there were, what their ages were, etc.
But it appears that access to the collection of sessions has been deprecated
from the Servlet 2.3 API.

Is there a way to get at this info, preferrably in a container-independent
manner? I will settle for a Tomcat-specific solution.

TIA,

--
Rick

For additional commands, e-mail: