Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by imacat <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw> on 2012/10/04 06:53:52 UTC

Re: [WWW]Some trouble with the new URLs for the forums

On 2012/08/27 02:00, imacat said:
> On 2012/08/27 00:15, Dave Fisher said:

>>> Exactly. You can enter the forum from both, the user.service... and
>>> the forum.openoffice... addresses.
>>
>> I know what we need to do. We need to either:
>>
>> (1) Deploy Apache Traffic Server in front of the Forums on the ooo-forums VM. We have that on ooo-wiki which is why that redirection works better.
>>
>> (2) Modify the apache.conf on ooo-forums VM to do a permanent redirection.
>
>     This part I'm planning.  Not done yet because there is still problem
> with forum session handling, and I'm still investigating.  Any hint is
> welcome.

    This is done, after solving the cookie problem.  Sorry for taking so
long.  The forum is now fully on http://forum.openoffice.org/ .

    (It looks like I'm cleaning the task list. ^^; )

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>

Greenfoot Taiwan http://greenfoot.westart.tw/

Re: [WWW]Some trouble with the new URLs for the forums

Posted by RGB ES <rg...@gmail.com>.
2012/10/4 imacat <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>

> On 2012/08/27 02:00, imacat said:

> >> I know what we need to do. We need to either:
> >>
> >> (1) Deploy Apache Traffic Server in front of the Forums on the
> ooo-forums VM. We have that on ooo-wiki which is why that redirection works
> better.
> >>
> >> (2) Modify the apache.conf on ooo-forums VM to do a permanent
> redirection.
> >
> >     This part I'm planning.  Not done yet because there is still problem
> > with forum session handling, and I'm still investigating.  Any hint is
> > welcome.
>
>     This is done, after solving the cookie problem.  Sorry for taking so
> long.  The forum is now fully on http://forum.openoffice.org/ .
>
>     (It looks like I'm cleaning the task list. ^^; )

Great!!! Many thanks!

Regards
Ricardo

Posted by Albino B Neto <bi...@apache.org>.
Hi.

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 1:53 AM, imacat <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw> wrote:
>     This is done, after solving the cookie problem.  Sorry for taking so
> long.  The forum is now fully on http://forum.openoffice.org/ .

Good! (:

Albino