Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Huy Do <hu...@tramada.com> on 2001/12/06 23:23:32 UTC

Jython and Turbine

Hi,

I was looking at using jython with Turbine but have been unsuccessful. After
doing everything described in the how-to (and it all went ok), I was still
unable to get Turbine to run my TestScreen.py when I requested TestScreen.vm
(nothing in the context).

Does anyone have any tips they would like to share on how to get this
working (apart from that described in the how to) ? Do I need to compile
these .py files into java classes before they work (I guess that kinda makes
sense) ?

Also, is it possible to write Pull tools in Jython ?

Many Thanks.

Huy

p.s Has anyone built anything substantial using Jython/Python and Turbine ?