Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by st...@orange.com on 2020/01/08 10:05:24 UTC

Can't cleanup Notes data

Hello Zeppelin users,

I have some notes with a lot of data, especially because of z.angularBind.
The problem is that the notes can become unusable, but I cannot find a way
to clean-up all of this. I’ve tried the “clean output” button, for all the
notes, and also z.angularUnbind, but I still have a 10M large notes which my
browsers (Firefox or Chrome) cannot deal with. I put a few thousands of rows
in angularBind, less than 10000.

My version is 0.8.0.  How can I cleanup my notes?

Thanks for your help

Stéphane

RE: Can't cleanup Notes data

Posted by st...@orange.com.
Hello Jeff,

Thanks for your quick answer. By the way, I’ve found that my Zeppelin interpreter was in a bad shape, and as such was unable to respond properly to unbind requests (I can see that in zeppelin logs). My Notes can get a few tens of MB (more than 50MB).

After having killed all the zeppelin related process, and start again a fresh one, I could manage it in a better way. Nevertheless, it can be quite unstable if notes are large. What do you recommend here?

Stéphane

Could you check the note file whether the interpreter result is cleaned ? The note file is a json file, should not be difficult to read.

<st...@orange.com> 于2020年1月8日周三 下午6:05写道:

--

Best Regards

Jeff Zhang