Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/20 21:28:01 UTC

org.apache.myfaces.secret.CACHE

Hey Dennis,

I just started getting a new error message.  This wasn't happening to
me in my pre-June MyFaces snapshot but is happening in the 1.1.5
snapshots.

The context parameter 'org.apache.myfaces.secret.CACHE' is not set to
false, yet there is nothing stored in the application map w/ the
following key 'org.apache.myfaces.secret.CACHE'. It was either not
placed there by StartupServletContextListener or something has removed
it.

-Mike

Re: org.apache.myfaces.secret.CACHE

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Mike-

I think there was a commit from Martin regarding that secret.CACHE thing.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: