Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/26 17:49:40 UTC

[Trinidad - Announcement] Trinidad Sandbox 1.2.x Nightly builds available in the snapshot repo

You can now find Trinidad Sandbox 1.2.10-SNAPSHOT builds at:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces/trinidad/

Just add this to your pom.xml to use:

  <repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>apache.snapshots</id>
      <name>Apache Snapshot Repository</name>
      <url>http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository</url>
    </repository>
  </repositories>

Then just add trinidad and its sandbox as dependencies to your project(s):

  <properties>
    <trinidad.version>1.2.10-SNAPSHOT</trinidad.version>
  </properties>
  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad</groupId>
      <artifactId>trinidad-api</artifactId>
      <version>${trinidad.version}</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad</groupId>
      <artifactId>trinidad-impl</artifactId>
      <version>${trinidad.version}</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad</groupId>
      <artifactId>trinidad-sandbox-api</artifactId>
      <version>${trinidad.version}</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad</groupId>
      <artifactId>trinidad-sandbox-impl</artifactId>
      <version>${trinidad.version}</version>
    </dependency>

There is no Trinidad 1.0.x support for this as I only made the 1.2.x changes
and only added the new components to the 1.2.x trunk.

The sandbox's site is not published nor has a demo to my knowledge, this is
perhaps something to look into later (volunteers welcome)

-Andrew