Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by Wilfred Harpman <si...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/21 22:13:13 UTC

Representatives Needed

TASMANIA ORHANAGE HOME

HELP THE POOR IN OUR SOCIETY TODAY.

I am Wilfred Harpman,I do care for Orphan Homes and work for the Church
orphans And Orphan Homes, I live in Australia,with my two kids ,I have
been working for the orphans home since I was 22 years old ,That gives me
about 53 years plus my age of experience,I have just founded my own orphan
home in just 2 years now in Australia At it's height,our tasmania
Village accommodated 1500 children at a time.

In all, more than 30,000 children passed through tasmania Village.
Over 7000 migrated to Canada or Australia, and others , we need to raise
over millions a year through generous supporters who donate their money,time
or energy. These donations are crucial in helping us improve people's
lives and rise to the challenges of society's changing needs. we have care
for the private and local orphans from all around the world.I am always
facing serious difficulties when it comes to orphan in United Kingdom.There are donation all around the world ,but They are alwaysreferring to pay with a check/bank transfers and Travelers check,which is difficult for me to cash here in Australia.

I am looking for a representative in the United Kingdom who will be
working for me as a partime worker and i will be willing to pay 11% for every
transaction which wouldn't affect your present state of works someone
who would help me receive payments from my donors in the United Kingdom,i mean someone that is responsible and reliable,cause the cost of coming to the state and getting payments is very
expensive,i am working on setting up a branch in the United Kingdom,so for now i need a
representative in the UK who will be handling the payment
aspect. These payments are in Bank Transfers or travelers
check  and they would come to you in your name,so all you need do is
cash them at your bank, deduct your percentage and wire the rest back. But
the problem i have is trust.These payments are sent into your bank account.It wouldn't cost u any amount from your pocket,you are to receive payments which
will be sent to you via bank transfers from any kind donor then u are to cash it and send the cash to us via western union money transfer or money gram money transfer,all transfer fees
should be deducted from the money.If you are interested, please get back to me
as soon as possible with this information listed below

FIRST NAME :
LAST NAME
AGE
ADDRESS :
CITY :
STATE :
ZIP CODE
COUNTRY :
CELL NUMBER:
GENDER :

NB:Reply to : sir.harpman02@gmail.com if you need quick response.You wont spend a dime out of your pocket to get started and we
wont share your info with the third party.

Wilfred Harpman
Manager
Tasmani Village
Tasmania Australia