Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Josias Thöny <jo...@wyona.com> on 2006/08/07 17:12:44 UTC

filename "en"

Hi all,

When I create a new document in 1.4, the names of the created files in
the content directory are "en" and "en.meta".
Is this correct?
Some places in the code still assume "index_en", e.g. in the
DefaultDocumentIdToPathMapper.

Which name is correct, with or without index?

thanks,
Josias

Re: filename "en"

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Josias Thöny wrote:

[...]

>>> Which name is correct, with or without index?
>> The support for index_* is still included to support the old content.
>
> Ok, now I understand...
> I changed the method getFile(...) in the DefaultDocumentIdToPathMapper
> to support both names.
 >
> BTW, should the getFile() method be deprecated? It is used only in
> document.getFile(), which is deprecated.

+1, IMO they should be removed ASAP.

-- Andreas

Re: filename "en"

Posted by Josias Thöny <jo...@wyona.com>.