Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by John Green <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/16 17:09:31 UTC

Re: intro video and ctakes youtube : Youtube Apache cTakes Channel Direct Link

How do we upload videos we wish to contribute? I dont have any experience
with youtube other than as a watcher.

JG

Posted by John Green <jo...@gmail.com>.
Great article. Im not a fan of the email solution, simply because of size problems. Given how small the rate of new video uploads is likely to be, it seems a common drop box solution may be the best solution for our case. Maybe someone very central to the project could volunteer as this point of contact and play relay between dropbox and youtube?

JG
—
Sent from Mailbox

Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.