Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by fabio quimbay <fa...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/17 14:39:21 UTC

Don't load the tags in JSP page ...

 Greetings:

In the moment, I am working with Eclipse 3.1, J2SDK 1.5.0 and JBoss
IDE 1.4.0. The problem that I have is in the JSP page do not load the
tags of MyFaces, specifically the tags <h: ... >, <f: ... >, and <x:
... >. In each page *.jsp I put the lines:

<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html" prefix="h" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" prefix="f" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.sourceforge.net/tld/myfaces_ext_0_9.tld"
prefix="x"%>

And I doesn't posible refer the tags before mentioned. Thanks for your help.
--
fabio quimbay

Re: Don't load the tags in JSP page ...

Posted by Bill Dudney <bd...@mac.com>.
Hi Fabio,

Thanks for your interest in MyFaces!

2 quick things

1) The user community tends to be on myfaces-user@incubator.apache.org
and you might find someone there who is using the same combo of tools
you are (this is the developers list, no big deal to post here).

2) What error messages are you getting? It looks like you have the
correct stuff in your jsp. There has been intermittent errors crop up
because some JSP implementations are more strict than others WRT the
TLD matching exactly the api of the underlying class so perhaps you
have found another. Could you please post the relevant error messages?

Thanks again,

-bd-

Posted by Bill Dudney <bd...@mac.com>.
Hi Fabio,