Posted to marketing@couchdb.apache.org by Lena Reinhard <le...@thehoodiefirm.com> on 2014/05/22 12:24:43 UTC

[NEWS] CouchDB Weekly News May 22 are ready for feedback

Hi everyone,

another week is almost over, and I'm sending you the Weekly News and would ask for your reviews. Thanks to everyone who submitted content for it!

The draft can be found here: http://ffffux.github.io/weekly-news.html
HTML is here: https://github.com/ffffux/ffffux.github.io/blob/master/weekly-news.html

If you have any annotations, comments or find typos, please let me know and I'll update the file accordingly.

It would be great if the news could be published by one of you afterwards, if possible today (any volunteer? :) ), so we still have enough time to create some buzz around it.

Thanks in advance & best

Lena

Re: [NEWS] CouchDB Weekly News May 22 are ready for feedback

Posted by Lena Reinhard <le...@thehoodiefirm.com>.
Awesome, thank you!

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Re: [NEWS] CouchDB Weekly News May 22 are ready for feedback

Posted by Lena Reinhard <le...@thehoodiefirm.com>.

Posted by Lena Reinhard <le...@thehoodiefirm.com>.
Update: