Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Alex Luo <ka...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/07 21:46:05 UTC

Filters option not available in Netty-http Component

We are trying to use netty-http component for exposing REST Http endpoint.
But we find out netty-http doesn't have filters (Consumer) opton. It is
available in Jetty component.

What is the alternative of filters option in netty-http? Thanks.

--
Sincerely,

Alex

Re: Filters option not available in Netty-http Component

Posted by Alex Luo <ka...@gmail.com>.
Yes sounds like it’s Jetty specific option. Thanks

Alex Luo

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--