Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Andrew Lombardi <an...@mysticcoders.com> on 2007/09/24 21:25:08 UTC

Getting at the HttpServletResponse?

How would I get an instance of the HttpServletResponse?  I'm doing some
integration with an SSO provider that requires it.  I've tried:

((WebResponse)
RequestCycle.get().getResponse()).getHttpServletResponse()

but RequestCycle.get().getResponse() returns StringResponse, which
obviously will fail miserably for what I need it for.

thanks.

--
To our success!

Andrew Lombardi: Mystic Coders, LLC - Coding Magic
contact | andrew@mysticcoders.com | mobile: 714-697-8046
office/fax: 714-948-2382 | aim: nlpjunke

Re: Getting at the HttpServletResponse?

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
On 9/24/07, Andrew Lombardi <an...@mysticcoders.com> wrote:
> I do not have my own RequestCycle, no.  Just using whatever is standard
> with Wicket.

What does it say the type is then? Can you paste the stack trace?

Eelco

Re: Getting at the HttpServletResponse?

Posted by Andrew Lombardi <an...@mysticcoders.com>.

http://www.wicketstuff.org/wicket13doc/org/apache/wicket/protocol/http/WebResponse.html

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Lombardi <an...@mysticcoders.com>.

Posted by Andrew Lombardi <an...@mysticcoders.com>.
ahh casting to WebRequestCycle was the magical incantation :)  thanks.

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Lombardi <an...@mysticcoders.com>.

Posted by Sean Sullivan <se...@seansullivan.com>.
If you are using Wicket 1.3: