Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID> on 2018/01/12 17:08:48 UTC

PLAYERGLOBAL requirement (was Re: Apache Royale website is live!!)

If you grab the jsonly package do you have the same problem?

Maybe we need to change the package names.  I realized the other day that
I originally proposed to put 'flexjs' in the package name and hadn't
gotten around to that.  Then we also discussed putting output format in
the package names.

Either way, IMO, this sort of information should be on the getting started
pages and should be in the README in the package.

My 2 cents,
-Alex

Re: PLAYERGLOBAL requirement (was Re: Apache Royale website is live!!)

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Piotr,
just done right now
thanks

> Carlos,
>
> I'm still thinking that maybe Getting Started should be in the main menu
> and Try It Now more hidden. - It's not ready yet.
>
> Thanks, Piotr

> > Hi, if you want that I help inserting something in "Getting Started" let
> me
> > about the text and where to insert it.
> >
> > You can as well insert it yourself if you want. Choose whatever you feel
> > more confortable
> >
> > thanks

> > > Alex,
> > >
> > > I don't have such problems in case of jsonly package. Agree that it
> have
> > > be in the Readme and Getting Started.
> > >
> > > Readme talking only about building Royale, but definitely have to have
> > > section how to use it.
> > >
> > > I'm ok with both options Flexjs and output. In case of that I'm for
> [...]

Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: PLAYERGLOBAL requirement (was Re: Apache Royale website is live!!)

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Carlos,

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: PLAYERGLOBAL requirement (was Re: Apache Royale website is live!!)

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: PLAYERGLOBAL requirement (was Re: Apache Royale website is live!!)

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Alex,