Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Dwaipayan Chakraborty <dc...@knownuggets.com> on 2023/05/16 10:49:23 UTC

Multi tenancy implementation in superset

Hello team, greetings for the day.

Currently, we are facing a requirement, where we need to use an
insights dashboard into our SaaS product, which is used by several clients.

While browsing through the web, we found some BI tools options to go
forward with and superset being open source and community driven attracted
us the most.

I am writing to you with the hopes of setting up a call where we can
discuss the feasibility of superset w.r.t our requirements and also the
implementation of multi tenancy therein to ensure security of data.

It would be awesome, if I could hear back from you and we could set up a
call some time soon.

Cheers,
DC

Re: Multi tenancy implementation in superset

Posted by Srini Kadamati <sk...@gmail.com>.
DC,

Hi there, Superset is a project housed under the Apache Software Foundation
and isn't owned, driven, or governed by a single corporate / commercial
vendor.

I would recommend meeting & networking with other Superset users &
community members. You can join the Slack from a link on this page if you'd
like: https://superset.apache.org/community

Best of luck!

Srini

--