Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Hen <ba...@apache.org> on 2017/11/01 00:22:41 UTC

Re: Draft of blog post for MXNet v0.12 release

It was noted that you've signed up. I've added you to the blog Sandeep :)

Posted by sandeep krishnamurthy <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Sebastian and Henry.
Addressed your comments.

Regards,
Sandeep

--
Sandeep Krishnamurthy

Re: Draft of blog post for MXNet v0.12 release

Posted by Sebastian <ss...@googlemail.com>.
A few small things:

Posted by sandeep krishnamurthy <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Henry, for the help.