Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Hang Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2024/01/19 02:08:14 UTC

[VOTE] Release 4.16.4, release candidate #0

Hi everyone,
Please review and vote on the release candidate #0 for version 4.16.4,
as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* Release notes [1]
* The official Apache source and binary distributions to be deployed
to dist.apache.org [2]
* All artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [3]
* Source code tag "v4.16.4-rc0" [4] with git sha [5]

BookKeeper's KEYS file contains the PGP keys we used to sign this release:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/bookkeeper/KEYS

Please download these packages and review this release candidate:

- Review release notes
- Download the source package (verify shasum, and asc) and follow the
instructions to build and run the bookkeeper service.
- Download the binary package (verify shasum, and asc) and follow the
instructions to run the bookkeeper service.
- Review the maven repo, release tag, licenses, and any other things
you think it is important to release.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by the
majority approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Release Manager

[1] https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/4182/files
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/bookkeeper/bookkeeper-4.16.4-rc0/
[3] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebookkeeper-1091
[4] https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/tree/v4.16.4-rc0
[5] 16de712d8c8f1f0296697331bb68c1ad0eb5787d

Re: [VOTE] Release 4.16.4, release candidate #0

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

- verified packages checksum and signatures.

- the source package is built and runs successfully.

- The binary package runs well.

Posted by Hang Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Hang Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
The vote is now closed, and the release was approved with 4 +1s(4
bindings). I will continue with the following steps.

Binding votes:
* Enrico Olivelli
* Andrey Yegorov
* Jia Zhai