Posted to commits@gump.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2012/05/04 06:14:33 UTC

[Gump Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by wikimouse

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Gump Wiki" for change notification.

The "FrontPage" page has been changed by wikimouse:
http://wiki.apache.org/gump/FrontPage?action=diff&rev1=80&rev2=81

  #pragma section-numbers off
  || {{http://gump.apache.org/images/gump-logo.png}} || '''''This wiki in the [[http://wiki.apache.org/general/FrontPage|Apache Wiki Farm]] is for the [[http://www.apache.org/|Apache]] [[http://gump.apache.org/|Gump]] project. Just as all apache committers are gump committers and are invited to help, this wiki is a community wiki and the entire gump community is invited to help maintain it. Feel free to change any part of this wiki if you think it improves things. To edit pages, visit UserPreferences at the top-right of any page to create a user profile or to login. All changes you make will be sent to the gump mailing list, so we'll be aware of your changes and we'll happily correct any small mistakes you may make!''''' ||

- For awesome super duper mega fast translation services : http://www.portedeurope.org/

  '''''[[FrequentlyAskedQuestions|Frequently Asked Questions]]'''''
@@ -26, +25 @@

   '''Gump3CommandLineOptions'''
     Command line options reference.

-  '''[[http://vmgump.apache.org:1234/gump.html|Pydoc reference documentation]]'''
+  '''[[http://tinyurl.com/7ok6td3|Pydoc reference documentation]]'''
     Python has a javadocs-like module called pydoc. We try to keep one running on our server providing access to the pydoc for the gump codebase.

   '''Gump3Debugging'''
@@ -41, +40 @@

   '''[[http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/gump3/|GumpThree on vmgump.apache.org]]'''
     A live Gump3 run using the configuration VmgumpConfig.

-  '''[[http://clarus.apache.org/|Grump trunk on Xserve G4]]'''
+  '''[[http://tinyurl.com/cxoz8tb|Grump trunk on Xserve G4]]'''
     A checkout of the Gump repository trunk running on Mac OS X Server 10.4 using ClarusGumpConfig. Runs started manually for now until sufficient prerequisite problems are solved.

   '''[[https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gump/branches/Gump3/pygump/python/gump/plugins/__init__.py|Plugin development notes]]'''