Posted to dev@diversity.apache.org by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/05 19:00:58 UTC

Re: Call for webmasters!

So I took a look and I really like the Apache Beam website.

Re: Call for webmasters!

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
So I did take a look at this last weekend, and it looks a bit more
complicated than I thought. The call for webmasters still stands.

What I can help with: finding and copying _content_ to the site. What
I can't help with: developing or maintaining the technical or design
parts of the website.

Re: Call for webmasters!

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Call for webmasters!

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
At this point, more links to documentation aren't going to help unless
they include a button to generate and deploy the initial version of
the website. :)

GitHub Pages are nearly trivial to create these days. That doesn't get
the website published, though.

Re: Call for webmasters!

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,