Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus <Sc...@lotus.com> on 2000/06/13 20:57:10 UTC

New contributers

I would like to request two new contributers be put on the commit list.

1)  Joseph Kesselman.  Joe has moved from IBM research to the team here at
Lotus, wrote the original code-base for the current Xerces/J DOM, and is a
well-known member of the DOM working group at W3C.  Joe will be focusing
first on Xalan/C.

2) Igor Belakovskiy is joining us as a summer student from MIT.  We will
have him initially be focused on multi-platform build and test scripts, and
then he will broaden out to working on JDBC extensions for Xalan.

Could I have some +1s for these folk?

-scott