Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk> on 1997/07/27 18:52:58 UTC

NT target names

When I agreed that apached and apacher were better target names than
_debug and _release, I must've had my brain switched off. Since these
are the names of the directories used to build apache.exe, they suffer
from precisely the problem I was trying to avoid with the underscores.
That is, "nmake -f makefile.nt apached" doesn't make anything. So, care
to think of another acceptable name?

Cheers,

Ben.

--
Ben Laurie                Phone: +44 (181) 994 6435  Email:
ben@algroup.co.uk