Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Marco Nehmeier <ma...@nehmeier.de> on 2008/08/13 09:01:26 UTC

CAS Visualization

Hi,

my name is Marco Nehmeier. I'm student at the University of Würzburg.

At the moment I'm working on a project for CAS visualization. I develop
a Eclipse plug-in to view and edit CAS-files (annotated html-files).
This plug-in offers visualization of annotations in a analyzed html-file
. Additionally it allows to create/delete annotations by hand. These
features are important for scientific work in the field of machine
learning...

For this project I have to write a paper about the plug-in. In this
paper I will compare my plug-in with other tools for CAS visualization
and mortification.

And so I want to ask you if there exist some documentation about
different CAS viewers and editors.

I would be glad if you can help me.

p.s. If you are interested in my work, I can provide you my plug-in and
paper (in germand).

with best regards

Marco Nehmeier

Re: CAS Visualization

Posted by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de>.
Hi Marco,

sounds like the CAS Editor, except maybe the html angle.  You can
now download the CAS Editor (with documentation) from our download
page: http://incubator.apache.org/uima/downloads.cgi

--Thilo

Re: CAS Visualization

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
Hello Marco,

> p.s. If you are interested in my work, I can provide you my plug-in
> and paper (in germand).

Sure, I would like to have a look at it.

Thanks,
Jörn