Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Angel Manuel Barrera Lugo <an...@sisorg.com.mx> on 2016/03/09 16:53:53 UTC

Problem in petclinic tutorial // schema name incorrect

Hello,

I'm doing the petclinic-extenden tutorial, at the beginning all runs
normally but after the the step 5 "Refactoring the app - making it your own"
making all the changes in the files and in Dom.xml we're getting this error:

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: schema name incorrect: PETCLINIC in
statement [CREATE TABLE petclinic."Pet"

even i had done the persistence change in pet
@javax.jdo.annotations.PersistenceCapable(
        identityType=IdentityType.DATASTORE,
        schema = "petclinic",
        table = "Pet"
)

But still nothing.

Re: Problem in petclinic tutorial // schema name incorrect

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
If you are using MySQL, then I think that it does not automatically create
the schemas; as Stephen says, you may need to create them manually.

if you check out the solution to step 5 (
https://github.com/johandoornenbal/petclinic_mynewcode/tree/tutorial02),
does that work or not?

Posted by Stephen Cameron <st...@gmail.com>.