Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by kunal kochhar <kk...@verient.com> on 2008/03/29 00:50:45 UTC

Help with Common1_2_1.js apache myfaces

Hi

Do any one know how (if possible) can we edit Common1_2_1.js and where
exactly is it . it gets called on my page from ../adf/jslibs/Common1_2_1.js
I could not find it.. Any help will be appreciated.

Regards

Kunal

Re: Help with Common1_2_1.js apache myfaces

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
It is generated on the fly by combining different JS files together by
a Trinidad resource loader. To modify it, *for testing only*, you can
probably find it somewhere in the app server while it is running. To
modify the code you would have to modify the individual JS files that
make it up, which I would not recommend unless you plan to patch your
changes in for each upgrade.

-Andrew