Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Mondain <mo...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/14 17:26:55 UTC

Re: [Red5] Updating to Tomcat 7 [Was: Wicket WebSockets]

Embedding tomcat 7 is quite a bit different than doing so with tomcat 6;
the effort was started but was abandoned in favor of getting other parts of
the server fixed. Tomcat 7 will be our default container someday, just not
soon.

http://gregoire.org/
http://code.google.com/p/red5/