Posted to general@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com> on 2012/10/14 11:06:00 UTC

[VOTE - la deuxième partie] XGC 1.5 and FOP 1.1 Releases

Now that Jeremias has integrated two important fixes at [1][2], and having
updated [3][4] the release date to 18OCT12 and fixed the minor
documentation issues noted by Vincent at [5], I have tagged [6][7], built,
and uploaded the respective release artifacts at [8][9].

Accordingly, I would like to commence a vote on releasing these artifacts *
[8][9]*, ending at 0800Z 18OCT, after which time, if there are no negative
votes and no unresolved comments, I will deploy to the appropriate
locations and send out respective release announcements.

Regards,
Glenn

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1395896
[2] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1395925
[3] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1397983
[4] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1397989
[5]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xmlgraphics-general/201210.mbox/%3cCACQ=j+f1FO078DfF7fJDPRnJ0Qcvg0Rodxute1uPw6vscp+k1A@mail.gmail.com%3e
[6] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1397986
[7] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1397992
[8] http://people.apache.org/~gadams/candidates/xmlgraphics-commons-1_5/
[9] http://people.apache.org/~gadams/candidates/fop-1_1/

Re: [VOTE - la deuxième partie] XGC 1.5 and FOP 1.1 Releases

Posted by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>.
Thanks for that pointer. I've already arranged for an Apache Member to sign
my signature. It was also suggested to me that we might review the release
procedure for signing for the subversion project [1], which has some good
tips about adding multiple signatures to release images.

[1]
https://subversion.apache.org/docs/community-guide/releasing.html#tarball-signing

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.

Posted by Luis Bernardo <lm...@gmail.com>.
The issue with lib/build is only with xmlgraphics. FOP builds (so there
is no excuse to delay checking it...).

Now, some of the jars in lib/build, that are present in trunk, are not
present in the ZIP, which means the unit tests cannot run (the mockito
jar is missing). Are they supposed to be part of the release? I see that
they are not included in the ant task that apparently is used to build
the distribution archive. Does that need to be updated?

Posted by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>.

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Hi Glenn,