Posted to user@flink.apache.org by neo21 zerro <ne...@yahoo.com> on 2016/04/14 01:09:24 UTC

Missing metrics on Flink UI

Hello everybody,

I have deployed the latest Flink Version 1.0.1 on Yarn 2.5.0-cdh5.3.0.
When I push the WordCount example shipped with the Flink distribution, I can see metrics (bytes received) in the Flink Ui on the corresponding operator.
However, I used the flink kafka connector and when I run my topology I cannot see any metrics reported on the operators. Has anybody experienced something like this?

Thanks!

Re: Missing metrics on Flink UI

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the heads up! I'm glad you figured it out.