Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2006/08/01 07:54:32 UTC

Marc, now a JIRA openjpa-developer

I found and added Marc, but no one else to add to the JIRA openjpa-
developer list.

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: Marc, now a JIRA openjpa-developer

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
By the way, I did not receive my [VOTE] message, so the open-jpa-ppmc
at incubator.apache.org doesn't seem to be set up correctly.

On Aug 3, 2006, at 4:00 PM, Patrick Linskey wrote:

> So the difference in this case is that Kevin's actually on the initial
> commit list.

I agree that Kevin should be a committer, and thought that this would
be an opportunity to shake out the process bugs. Apparently, it was
successful in doing just that.

> I think that the theory was that we're actually setting a new
> initial-commit-on-demand precedent here. Geir: do you recall?

I think the precedent was in denying committer access to Kevin in the
first place. :-\

Craig

Posted by Patrick Linskey <pl...@bea.com>.

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.

Posted by Patrick Linskey <pl...@bea.com>.
Thanks for the reminder. I remove my earlier request for
commit-list-lockdown. IMO, Kevin should be added to the commit list, as
per his request of months ago that he kindly agreed to defer until after
things reached a certain level of stability.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.