Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2008/03/16 19:57:29 UTC

Re: [VOTE] release specs-parent 1.5 and geronimo-servlet_2.5_spec-1.2 (passes)(pre announcement questions)

I did the release...

In addition to the questions on genesis, I'm wondering about the site
structure.

I put specs-parent at
geronimo.apache.org/maven/specs/specs-parent/1.5

and servlet-2.5 at
geronimo.apache.org/maven/specs/geronimo-servlet_2.5_spec/1.2

These are slightly different from the locations suggested by the poms
siteId.  I think we need to figure out how to make this new versioned
site work with the pointers from

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/maven-generated-documentation.html

and what to do about the old unversioned docs which you will tend to
see first and only unless you know where to look.

Any suggestions?

thanks
david jencks