Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/20 11:26:34 UTC

[VOTE] Oleg Kalnichevski as a committer

Folks

I just realized that despite Oleg's contributions to this project and
the fact that he is on the PMC of the new TLP he hasn't been voted a
committer on Synapse.

Oleg patches for Synapse while few in number, have been significant -
for example a 45k patch improving our logging. In addition he has
contributed heavily to the mailing list, as well as providing much
informal patching and guidance.

Here is my +1 to make Oleg a committer on our new TLP.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: [VOTE] Oleg Kalnichevski as a committer

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
+1.

--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.

Re: [VOTE] Oleg Kalnichevski as a committer

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me, Oleg would be a great addition to Synapse.

   ...ant

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1 for Oleg.

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton

Re: [VOTE] Oleg Kalnichevski as a committer

Posted by indika kumara <in...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me

Thanks
Indika

Re: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Oleg Kalnichevski as a committer

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
Thank you, guys! It is really appreciated. It is very unlikely you'll
find me of any use beyond low level HTTP transport matters, but I'll try
to contribute in those areas where I can be of some help.

Cheers

Oleg

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1 for Oleg

Rajith

On Dec 21, 2007 11:00 AM, Upul Godage <up...@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 for Oleg
>
> Upul
>

> On Dec 21, 2007 9:12 AM, Asankha C. Perera <as...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
> > Oleg has already contributed immensely to get our current NIO http/s
> > implementation and it would be great to have him as a committer
> >
> > +1 from me
> > asankha
> >
> > Paul Fremantle wrote:
> > > Folks
> > >
> > > I just realized that despite Oleg's contributions to this project and
> > > the fact that he is on the PMC of the new TLP he hasn't been voted a
> > > committer on Synapse.
> > >
> > > Oleg patches for Synapse while few in number, have been significant -
> > > for example a 45k patch improving our logging. In addition he has
> > > contributed heavily to the mailing list, as well as providing much
> > > informal patching and guidance.
> > >
> > > Here is my +1 to make Oleg a committer on our new TLP.
> > >
> > > Paul

Rajith Attapattu
Red Hat
blog: http://rajith.2rlabs.com/

Re: [VOTE] Oleg Kalnichevski as a committer

Posted by Upul Godage <up...@gmail.com>.
+1 for Oleg

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.