Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Bill Stephenson <bi...@cherrypc.com> on 2018/05/09 22:19:16 UTC

CouchDB 2.1.0 - Fauxton - very minor database permissions issue

If this is the wrong place to report this I apologize...

Sometimes, but not all the time, when I delete a “Member” from a database’s permissions the Fauxton will appear to delete the member I click on and the one right above it.

If I go back to the database list and click again on that database->permissions it shows the user that was not clicked on is still there, so it doesn’t really delete it (at least not every time afaik). And it doesn’t happen every time I've deleted a “Member”.

I’ve had this happen a few times now and the first few times I re-added the user as soon as I noticed it. That will keep the same username twice in the permissions.

It’s a very minor issue but it did have me a bit baffled the first few times it happened. I’ve not tried to duplicate in 2.1.1 but I suspect it may occur there too if hasn’t been addressed already.

-

Kindest Regards,

Bill Stephenson