Posted to user@struts.apache.org by jp...@bangtechnology.com on 2004/06/25 17:12:21 UTC

strange problem while implementing validation

Hello
I'm running Eclipse with Tomcat 5.0.18 and Struts 1.1. Since I use validation my
application sometimes dies at startup. When I restart the server it throws the
following exeption:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.JavascriptValidatorTag.doStartTag(JavascriptValidatorTag.java:316)

at org.apache.jsp.index$jsp._jspService(index$jsp.java:741)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:107)

-Jignesh