Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2019/12/25 09:13:19 UTC

Merry Christmas & releases on the way

Hi guys,

on behalf of the Karaf team, I wish a Merry Christmas to the whole Karaf
community.

Let me use this mail to give you an update about releases:
- Karaf 4.2.8 is planned before the end of this year (this week or early
beginning of next week).
- I do my best to cut 4.3.0.RC1 next week, but it's possible that I will
cut the release first week of January (depending how fast I can be on
4.2.8 preparation).
- Decanter 2.3.0 preparation moved well, but I have to release Karaf
4.2.8 first (as I have dependency to KarafTestSupport 4.2.8 for Decanter
itests).

I keep you posted !

Again, Merry Christmas and enjoy time with family and friends.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Merry Christmas & releases on the way

Posted by Erwin Hogeweg <er...@me.com.INVALID>.
Thanks JB,

Merry Christmas to you and the Karaf team as well.

Thanks for the update.

Erwin

Posted by Erwin Hogeweg <er...@me.com>.
Thanks JB,

Posted by Robert Varga <ni...@hq.sk>.
> Hi guys,

Hey JB,

> on behalf of the Karaf team, I wish a Merry Christmas to the whole Karaf
> community.

... thanks, hope it was merry for you as well :)

> Let me use this mail to give you an update about releases:
> - Karaf 4.2.8 is planned before the end of this year (this week or early
> beginning of next week).

Awesome, let me know if there's anything I can do to help with KARAF-6345 :)

Regards,
Robert

Merry Christmas & releases on the way

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Eric,

For KARAF-6480, yes for sure. About KARAF-6514, I have to find a way to
fix the issue, but it's my target.

Regards
JB

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Eric,

Posted by Eric Lilja <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the update, JB!

Posted by Eric Lilja <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the update, JB!

Posted by Patrique Legault <pa...@gmail.com>.
I second that. Enjoy sit back and relax.

Posted by Steinar Bang <sb...@dod.no>.