Posted to user@roller.apache.org by john Moylan <jo...@nuatech.net> on 2008/09/29 12:56:09 UTC

showweblogentrycalendar macro with category

Hi,

I have a weblog with multiple categories. I want each category to have it's
own calendar. The documentation states that this is possible using the
#showWeblogEntryCalendar macro using category as the second argument.

I currently have the following:

#showWeblogEntryCalendar($model.weblog 'nil')

I have tried replacing nill with $model.weblogEntry.category but this does
not seem to make any difference.

John

Re: showweblogentrycalendar macro with category

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 6:56 AM, john Moylan <jo...@nuatech.net> wrote:
> I have a weblog with multiple categories. I want each category to have it's
> own calendar. The documentation states that this is possible using the
> #showWeblogEntryCalendar macro using category as the second argument.
>
> I currently have the following:

> #showWeblogEntryCalendar($model.weblog 'nil')
>

> I have tried replacing nill with $model.weblogEntry.category but this does
> not seem to make any difference.

I think you should use $model.weblogEntry.category.name instead. Does
that not work?

- Dave