Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Stewart, Gary" <Ga...@luht.scot.nhs.uk> on 2005/07/27 11:53:24 UTC

Accepting XML Post

Hi people,

I'm currently working on some XForms data client side (I also plan on integrating Chicoon later) and posting to a Cocoon server. The post works ok (I tested on a basic xsp request diagnosis page).

The content type seems correct (application/xml) and the post seems to work ok. Now I've actually got stuck trying to access the body of the post (hopefully an XML document) and then processing that within the cocoon framework. So I suppose my question is how do you access the body of a POST request?

Thanks in advance,

Gary

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only, If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.

Re: Accepting XML Post

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 27 juil. 05, à 11:53, Stewart, Gary a écrit :

> ...So I suppose my question is how do you access the body of a POST
> request?..

Use the StreamGenerator.

-Bertrand