Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/02/02 13:40:28 UTC

Re: svn commit: r719836 - in /ofbiz/trunk/framework: base/src/org/ofbiz/base/util/ service/entitydef/ service/src/org/ofbiz/service/ service/src/org/ofbiz/service/job/ webapp/src/org/ofbiz/webapp/event/ webtools/config/ webtools/webapp/webtools/WEB-INF/act

Hi Philipp,

Looks like Adam did not receive your message (Adam?)
Maybe you could follow Adam's advices, but it would be far better to wait an answer from him as he seems to have a good solution for
this

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Philipp Hoppen" <ph...@nowhow.ch>