Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by hans couder <ha...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/10 17:28:50 UTC

Re: reading xml file from smx-saxon on runtime

Hi brijeshnk,

you can put your xslt outside the sa by:

<saxon:xslt service="test:xslt" endpoint="endpoint"
            resource="file:data/archive/transform.xsl" />

as relative path

or <saxon:xslt service="test:xslt" endpoint="endpoint"
            resource="file://yourdir/transform.xsl" />

as absolute path

http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-saxon.html

Regards,

Hans Couder