Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Mark Whitlock <ma...@uk.ibm.com> on 2004/12/14 12:16:36 UTC

Chat

Hi,
I would like to talk to other committers using instant messaging. I
remember on Apache WSIF we used IRC. Would people like to do that? Do
people do that already?

I think it would have been particularly helpful for some the recent
SSL/releasing 1.4 debate - to sort out the issues quickly. I would also
like to talk with others who are interested in the C bindings. I am NOT
suggesting this as a replacement for the (excellent) mailing lists and I
would be happy to post any chat log to the mailing list for others to see.

Mark
Mark Whitlock
IBM

Re: Chat

Posted by Steve Hardy <st...@connectux.com>.
no.

it just complains sometimes.

Re: Chat

Posted by sanjaya singharage <sa...@opensource.lk>.

Re: Chat

Posted by Steve Hardy <st...@connectux.com>.

Re: Chat

Re: Chat

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1.
Nice idea.

(BTW, Sanjiva was suggesting the same yesterday - offline :-))

Samisa...

RE: Chat

Re: Chat

Posted by Steve Hardy <st...@connectux.com>.
there is a dedicated IRC network for discussions on opensource projects,
using irc.freenode.net

there is an #apache channel there also.

Re: Chat

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.
Include me in C discussions, although I am not a committer, as of yet :-)

Mark Whitlock <ma...@uk.ibm.com>
12/14/2004 05:16 AM
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"