Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Yujian LIN <yj...@googlemail.com> on 2009/04/01 01:00:20 UTC

add SDO for CXF

Hello Daniel,

I am interested in the project "implement_SDO_databinding_for_CXF"
I wrote the proposal, hope some feed back before I submit it
**
Best Regards,

Yujian

Re: add SDO for CXF

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Tue March 31 2009 7:00:20 pm Yujian LIN wrote:
> Hello Daniel,
>
> I am interested in the project "implement_SDO_databinding_for_CXF"
> I wrote the proposal, hope some feed back before I submit it
> **
> Best Regards,
>
> Yujian

The Apache mail system strips off most attachments.   Thus, your proposal
didn't make it.   My suggestion would be to go ahead and submit it to gsoc
where we can all see it.   Either that or up on the apache wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/general/
I would stick with the gsoc site though.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org