Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Miroslav Nachev <mi...@space-comm.com> on 2006/10/07 09:43:53 UTC

Signer name and Signed date assertion (SignerName & SignedDate/SigningTime) - XAdES

Hi,

I can't find any support in Java XML Security libraries and requirements
of SignerName & SignedDate/SigningTime which are specified and REQUIRED
in XAdES.
Are there any plans for that or I have to do that myself?
If I do that mayself, can you insert it as part in Java XML Security?

Best Regards,
Miroslav Nachev

Re: Signer name and Signed date assertion (SignerName & SignedDate/SigningTime) - XAdES

Posted by Miroslav Nachev <mi...@space-comm.com>.
Hi,

> I'm not an expert on the Java library, but I don't believe any of the
> XAdES has been implemented.
It's a pity.

> On the other hand - we are *always* happy to have people submitting
> code to be added! :>
OK. If I do fully implementation of some of XAdES recommendations I will
send you, to be included as part of JDK6 or next release.

Also I am working for one program which use Java XML Security. Because
this program is real working program it can be very useful for improving
of Java XML Security - both Signatures and Encryption. When I am ready
can give you a URL for JavaWebStart. I am not sure that it can be open
source, because my assignor, but you can get too many ideas.

Best Regards,
Miroslav Nachev

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>.